Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Clerk Production Planning at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant which is the leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 25 years. This position reports directly to the Processing Team Leader with no subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be responsible of compile and maintain records of quantity and type of material received, stocked, and issued, and prepares material requisitions to the stakeholders.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Execute processes of reception, inventory, storage, preparation and dispatch of materials required by the different functions;
– Compile and maintain inventory of material received, stocked, and issued;
– Ensure the control and compliance of the materials and equipment received in accordance with the respective order form, namely the state of conservation, quantities, expiration dates and condition of packaging;
– Assist the cycle count tasks, including maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity;
Skills, Experience & Education
– Grade 12 Concluded with Background of Planning or Logistics;
– 2 to 5 years of experience work on this area of related fields;
– Proficiency in Portuguese and English it’s advantageous;
– Knowledge of MS Office packages and SAP it’s advantageous;
– Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals
|Location – Town / City||Matola-Gare|
Closing date: 2019/06/17