Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Store Assistant at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant which is the leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 25 years. This position reports directly to the MRP Controller with no subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be responsible provide assistance on management of the general store on day-to-day tasks.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
-Perform all store tasks such as stock control, count, replenishment, bin labeling, goods receiving and issuing;
-Assist and pack the stock to be delivered and transferred to regions;
-Perform work place housekeeping by 5S techniques;
-Collaborate, interact and satisfy all external and internal stake holders’ needs in relation with responsibility required at general store;
– Create PR and GRV’s via SAP software;
-Implement best standards in providing customer services in a store setting;
-Handle safely and delicately the items and products in a store.
Skills, Experience & Education
– Grade 12 Concluded with engineering background;
– 2 to 5 years work on this area or related field;
– Knowledge of inventory techniques;
– Communication Proficiency in English an Portuguese is advantageous;
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and SAP;
– Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals
|Location – Town / City||Matola-Gare|
Closing date: 2019/06/17