8 junho, 2019
Assist with all EVO and SAP- IT related request and requirements ranging but not limited to new releases, interface testing, monitoring, troubleshooting etc. Accountable to coordinate and ensure the timely delivery of MZ deliverables on all EVO/SAP IT related endeavours in the portfolio.
Ensure also acceptable first level support on the Unified communications portfolio, addressing reported anomalies accordingly and providing innovative solutions to frequent problems.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Interact with SAP Touch points and internal customers in attending to requests.
- Be team oriented in addressing issues affecting internal customers.
- Ensure optimum access and functionality of Vodafone hosted services including BUT not limited to SAP to our internal customers.
- Unified Communications (SFB) uptime and access to service must maintain high standard of 99.9% for the year.
Key performance indicators:
- Access to Vodafone Services by Internal Customers
- Engagement with EVO support counterparts at an OPCO Level
- Yearly EVO Releases Deployment successes
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree or Equivalent in IT/Informatics
- Basic SQL know how – exposure
- Networking know how – exposure
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Fluent in English & Portuguese is Paramount Due to Constant Engagement with EVO Touch points internally and externally
- Knowledge of API’s & Integration is a considered an advantage
- Exposure to MS technologies and suites – i.e Server 2012 and above
- Troubleshooting and recovery
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 13-Jun-19, 11:59:00 PM