To ensure that Vodacom’s Billing and Subscriber Administration systems are available for its customers 100% of the time, by applying the best-fit digital architecture practices and technologies.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Participate in discussions where technical advice/expertise may be required to reach decisions;
- Design, and obtain supplier quotes/proposals for technical solutions, motivate them, and ensure execution of tasks according to agreed scope;
- Implement best-practices in terms of task automation, system integrations and monitoring within the portfolio;
- Customer’s support (internal and external) is given within Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Promote knowledge share culture to facilitate on the job training.
Key performance indicators:
- Policies & Procedures, and Daily checklists, are followed with consistency;
- Permanent solutions are applied to recurring problems;
- Customer’s support (internal and external) is given within SLAs.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar; or
- Java EE Enterprise Architect credential.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Linux Operating Systems, and SQL at developer level;
- Principles: Domain Driven Design, CI/CD;
- Enterprise specifications: Microservices, Spring Boot, JPA, Queue Broker, React, Caching (Infinitspan/Redis);
- Web Services: XML, JSON;
- At least 1 year of experience working with Enterprise Architecture (system integrations, and CRM).
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 17-Jun-19, 11:59:00 PM