28 junho, 2019
Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Mechanical Specialist at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant that is the leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 25 years. This position reports directly to the Packaging Engineer with no subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be responsible to maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure that plant availability and product quality at minimum cost; without sacrificing standards, and provide specialized mechanic skill and knowledge.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Provide specialist support to the shift based teams during operations;
– Develop the work instructions, monitor and manage performance related to equipment;
– Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required;
– Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the Planner;
– Partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learning’s from maintenance activities;
– Apply the correct problem solving methodologies to resolve problems and 5S principles during the execution of their duties;
– Operate in a safe manner at all times, and to identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected;
– Ensure all changes on assets are well documented as per the Engineering Change Management business processes;
– Train, coach, assess and sign-off Process Artisans and Operators on asset care and autonomous maintenance practices.
Skills, Experience & Education
– Mechanical Honors degree with some instrumentation it’s an advantage;
– 5 years of work experience on this role or similar position;
– Experience on FMCG Industry, maintaining and repairing Krones machines it’s an advantage;
– Knowledge of packaging machines and functionality;
– Good trouble shooting skills and diagnostic ability;
– Computer literacy essential – Microsoft packages and SAP;
– Proficiency on Portuguese and English languages.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Closing date: 2019/07/10