5 julho, 2019
Anadarko Mozambique Area 1, Limitada (AMA1) is looking to fill an IT analyst position for its Operations. The position is a remote field rotational assignment supporting the construction site for AMA1’s new LNG facility in Afungi, which will be in construction for the next several years. After the construction phase, this position will support the operations on the LNG plant facility. The position will be responsible for 1st and 2nd level IT support for desktop, network, applications, and serve as a resource for technology projects and implementations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT / Customer Support.
- Knowledge and proved experience with Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Server, support of computers and peripherals in a network environment is required.
- Knowledge and proved experience with networking [LAN and WAN], wireless communication, desktop and notebook PCs, servers, printers, UPS, video conferencing and audio visual systems.
- Knowledge and proved experience with data network cabling and Data Center / IT Room configuration and maintenance including Copper/Fiber cabling systems, UPS, Data Center Cooling, etc.Understanding/Experience with electrical systems is a plus.
- Communication skills (written and verbal English is a must) and proven customer support skills.Ability to work with local Service Providers and Telecom carriers.
- Ability to multi-task, follow processes, policies (including environmental & safety), and act as a contributing member of a team environment.
- Experience with Project Management.Ability to manage projects as well as be a resource for projects.
- Provide all ITS customer support services for AMA1 offices in Afungi and when necessary any other location where AMA1 may have offices or operations.Monitor system performance and respond to all hardware, software and network (including wireless network) inquiries by clarifying technical issues and resolving problems first hand or by coordinating other resources as necessary.Analyze and resolve problems.
- Identify and initiate resolutions to customer issues associated with computing hardware and software for given areas. Support business departments, as well as other IT teams, and provide quality customer support through troubleshooting and desk side support.
- Provide a facilitation role between other ITS departments and your supported field locations.Project Management experience as well as the ability to handle deployments and releases of software and hardware upgrades.
- Share responsibility across Global Support Center, Customer Support Teams, ITS and Business Lines.Position will have direct primary support responsibilities for a field area.
- Log and track all incidents/service requests using appropriate case tracking tools and maintain solution documentation in order to provide knowledge for all team members and business areas. Also, mediate problems, process breakdowns, hand-offs, and/or service delivery issues between the field and the various ITS support groups.
- Communication skills – Prepare written and verbal presentations and reports. Provide management with timely and accurate status reports. Keep local assigned sites informed of upcoming activities. Keep customer base informed of changes and issues with the IT environment. Work with other IT groups to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Maintain hardware asset inventory of all ITS assets in assigned areas.Requisition and i
- Support applications as determined by business area and ensure compliance with licensing. Model a strong work ethic and take the lead on a variety of support initiatives. Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing business requirements. Continuously learn technologies, customer business needs, and apply technologies to customer needs.
- Must be physically able to maneuver hardware when necessary.
- Work to ensure that the field and its remote locations are provided ITS services that meet or exceed their needs.
- Conduct formal and informal end-user training on use of various applications and hardware.
- Knowledge of two way radio technology will be a plus
College graduate in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or a related field; Equivalent work experience pertaining to information technologies and field office customer support may be acceptable.
Certifications / Licenses
Cisco, Microsoft and ITIL v3 would be a plus.
Rotation travel to Afungi, Mozambique is required with occasional travel within Mozambique, to the AMA1 Maputo office
This position is full-time and will be engaged on a rotational back-to-back basis. The position will be based at the Afungi Pioneer camp.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee’s and applicant’s disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.