Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Team Leader Sales at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant that is leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 25 years. This is position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager, and employee will have a team of Account Developers as subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be responsible to deliver Volume and Revenue growth in all channels and to grow customer base and manage accounts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Connect weekly and when is necessary with Regional Sales Manager and stakeholders;
– Support the Regional Sales Manager concerning delivery, implementation and measurement of performance based on the business plans;
– Partner with and customers to develop and execute a customer specific business plan;
– Quality Management: Ensure compliance to Quality Standards and Manage Trade Replacements;
– Coach, lead and support Sales reps in providing direction to sales force and regions.
– Implement promotional plans, manage new product listings and achieve sales targets – Merchandising : ensure the execution and implementation of picture of success;
– Negotiate permanent, promotional and ad hoc space with customers;
– Attends frequent trade visits to customer stores with relevant regional personnel;
– Identifies competitor activities and develops and implements response tactics;
– Builds personal relationship with customer through various interactions such as charity sports days, customer conference participation, , host at local conferences and sporting occasions;
Skills, Experience & Education
– Honours Diploma/Degree Sales/ Marketing or equivalent;
– 3 to 5 years of working experience on this role or similar position preferably alcohol experience;
– Experience of work at FMCG business and Product & Industry knowledge it’s advantageous;
– Customer focused, service orientation and good negotiation skills;
– Computer literacy as user specially for Microsoft packages;
– Proficiency in Portuguese and English languages.