14 agosto, 2019
Specialist: M-Pesa Compliance – EDI0000F4
The Compliance Specialist assists the Compliance Manager with assessing, developing, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring the M-Pesa’s compliance program to ensure that M-Pesa achieves and maintains compliance with all applicable financial laws and regulations and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Act as a Compliance Officer, who works with the AML compliance programme – assist in evaluating, implementing and monitoring the AML policy & procedures, including control tests, due diligence, record keeping and training & awareness;
- Regulatory compliance – maintain: Regulatory Compliance tracker, Compliance Policies, Report and submit and regulatory request timeously;
- Overall compliance programme: ensure compliance with the Group M-Pesa Policy, the code of conduct for mobile money providers, internal audits recommendation.
Key performance indicators:
- Positive outcomes in audit, regulatory and Group reviews;
- Strict adherence to deadlines.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial industry;
- Knowledge of AML regulations and best practices;
- Knowledge of financial laws and regulations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English;
- Strong people and organisational skills;
- Good interpersonal relations.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or related field;
- Certification in AML and/or Compliance is an advantage.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 16-Aug-19, 11:59:00 PM