4 setembro, 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To enable, support and facilitate the management and assurance of Occupational Safety towards zero harm and sustainability in a risk-based, proactive manner directed by the One Sasol SHE Excellence Approach
- Translate and execute the business SHE game plan in line with the One Sasol SHE Excellence Approach
- Facilitate the identification of safety hazards, risks, key undesirable events and implement the associated Group controls and business specific preventive and corrective controls in accordance with the SHE risk-based approach
- Implement relevant SHE systems and requirements to support effective controls for safe operation, aligned with the business asset management strategy.
- Analyze incident and injury results, identify trends and implement improvement and control measures
- Provide input into area-specific management reviews and execute identified Safety improvement actions for the area
- Identify the need for communication and awareness campaigns, and assist in development of themes to be communicated
- Expert Level of the Emergency Response
- propose Expert changing SHE Checking & Corrective Actions, SHE Audit and SHE Inspections
- 5 years total work experience
- Industrial Institute or Equivalent
- Diploma in NADSAM or Equivalent
- SAMTRAC, NEBOSH e OHSAS 18001 Certifications is an advantage
- Shapes business strategy
- People skills
- Business acumen
- Drives accountability and high performance
- Authentically and inclusively engages people to follow; leads culture transformation.
- Builds capability and leverages diversity for competitive advantage.
- Leads organisational change, innovation and sustainability.
- Provides vision and direction aligned to One Sasol.
- Demonstrates commercial acumen, a global mind-set and exercises sound judgement.
- Persuades and influences stakeholders; builds relationships and partnerships for win-win outcomes.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Manage the process of the continuous identification and correction of workplace hazards through inspection plans and verification assessments
- Support management to create a culture which embraces zero harm and sustainability, through embracing Sasol and area-specific lifesaving behavior
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
Details: To apply please access to http://www.sasol.com/careers/experienced-professionals/current-opportunities , and click in Africa, United States and International – view jobs – select action) e select “Specialist She: Occupational Safety”. CV’s must be in English.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.