Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Account Developer at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant that is the leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 25 years. This position reports directly to the Sales Team Leader. The incumbent will be responsible to Implement Business Strategy within allocated customer base to achieve business objectives of increased profitability, excellent customer service and excellent in trade execution.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Identify and implement new business opportunities so that the customer base and profits can continuously grow;
– Optimize customer service so that superior customer relations and long lasting partnerships;
– Execute outlets according to organization strategies so that sales volumes may be increased and product awareness is enhanced;
– Manage and maintain assets so that losses are minimized and optimal returns on investments are achieved;
– Formulate account plans so that future business opportunities can be planned and implemented effectively.
Skills, Experience & Education
– Grade 12 completed or 3 year sales/marketing qualification;
– 5 years relevant FMCG experience in a sales/marketing environment;
– Good analytical and numerical ability;
– Team player who can also work independently;
– Self-discipline, Flexibility and High energy levels;
– Good communication and negotiation skills;
– Proficiency in Portuguese.
Closing date: 2019/09/11
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals