Coca – Cola Beverages Africa is looking for Graduates in Training to one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant that is the leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique in the last 25 years. This opportunity is applicable for graduates who have studied in the field of Finance or Account, and successful candidates will receive extensive developmental and learning opportunities on a one-year full time contract with Coca-Cola Sabco Mozambique.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Accomplishes accounting or finance and organization mission by completing related project results as needed.
Skills, Experience & Education
– General Math and Accounting Skills;
– Honors Degree in Finance Or Account and High School/diploma in Accounting;
– Maximum 25 years old;
– Open to learn and to acquire new knowledges;
– Attention to detail and Deadline-Oriented;
– Knowledge of MS Office as user;
– Proficiency on Portuguese and English is advantageous.
Closing date: 2019/09/13
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals