11 setembro, 2019
Vodacom Mozambique is in the process of setting up and launching its foundation. The role will be responsible for managing Vodacom Foundation daily decisions, operations and communication and all related Vodacom Mozambique CSI initiatives.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Identify areas of high social impact for Vodacom Mozambique’s CSI involvement and develop adequate interventions within those areas.
· Ensure Vodacom Mozambique’s CSR/CSI activities are relevant to the needs of the communities where we operate and ensure full engagement with all relevant stakeholders.
· Design and deliver CSI programmes that are impactful and sustainable, framed by local and global development and human rights agenda.
· Create and develop partnerships with civil society organizations, government institutions, international organizations and private sector.
· Develop and follow up with a Monitoring and Evaluation plan to ensure outcomes and value for money.
· Plan and execute the Foundation’s annual budget.
· Protect and promote the Foundation’s reputation through the appropriate communication and engagement initiatives.· Develop and recommend initiatives that will ensure management and employees are fully engaged in the company’s CSI / CSR / foundation activities.
Key performance indicators:
· Setting up of the Vodacom Mozambique foundation;
· Implement the Foundation’s strategy and operational plans;
· Improve Vodacom’ CSR/CSI reputational indices; · Improve levels of employee engagement in the company’s foundation work.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· Minimum five years in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility, social investment and foundation work
· Proven experience in setting up of a successful organisations / foundation
· Proven experience in project management, monitoring and evaluation
· Must be a skilled communicator in both English and Portuguese, with previous experience in· Experience in stakeholder management and communication is an added value.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· University degree or equivalent, preferably in the fields of development, CSR, and/or sustainability· Must be Mozambican.
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-timeEmployment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 17-Sep-19, 11:59:00 PM