7 outubro, 2019
Exploration and Production International
Exploration and Production International develops and manages the Group’s upstream interests in oil and gas exploration and production worldwide. Our portfolio includes conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon resources, with operations in South Africa, Mozambique, Gabon and Canada.
We add value to the Group, not only as a sustainable provider of natural gas feedstock to our mid- and downstream operations in South Africa but also by growing our portfolio of assets in West and Central Africa.
We are building a robust, risk-balanced portfolio by through the acquisition of high-impact, high-value assets predominantly in Africa.
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Query officer: Responsible for defined basic financial transactional activities.
- Junior Accountant: Responsible for defined financial transactional activities as well as the management of the account payable team or additional financial and management accounting duties at remote sites.
- Processes supplier invoices
- Reconciles statements received from suppliers
- Prepares accounts payable documentation for payment
- Investigates queries on supplier invoices
- Prepares payment runs
- Conducts monthly General Ledger reconciliations
- Performs general ledger/sub-ledger reconciliations
- Prepares journals for posting/authorization in ledger
- Provision of Year End and Half year end information for statutory closure
- Document / File management
- Maintains good employee and stakeholder relations
- Identifies and implements value adding initiatives
- Position for Internal Mozambicans only
- Matric with Accounting or Equivalent
- Microsoft Office and SAP
- Working knowledge of operational risk management and internal control methodologies
- Financial Control Procedures
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Functional / Technical
- Drives accountability and high performance
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Role models customer focus
- Writing and reporting
- Delivering results in meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering results and meeting work goals and objectives.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
Data de encerramento: 17 de outubro de 2019