7 outubro, 2019
Main Role purpose:
The Specialist: Packet Core is a member of Switch and Packet core team, responsible for planning, solutions design and implementing, delivering and supporting all the Packet core expansion, capacity Upgrade, optimization and trouble shooting. He is responsible for organizing and controlling activities and Reports to the Manager.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
·Implement new methods and procedures for improving Packet Core maintenance and functionality;
·Manage and learn from supplier, all works done by supplier, upgrades, technical interventions and fault resolutions;
·Hardware and software operations and maintenance of all Packet Core elements including statistical analysis and keeping healthy KPI’s;
·Feature and Capacity planning and management, to comply with designated limits and headroom;
·Knowledge sharing and Vodafone university training. Key performance indicators:
- All KPI within designated results and all Capacities should have minimum of 20% headroom;
- No Downtime caused by supplier or any Switch personnel directly or due to negligence;
- At least one new improved method or architecture, or procedure or feature implemented within the year;
- All nodes should be up to date in Software releases.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, initiative, perseverance;
- Good English background;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Flexible, professional, detail-oriented and accurate; also able to work independently;
- Work under pressure and out-of-hours, team player, strong negotiation skills Strong Planning skills, effective reporting and feedback skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in telecommunications/electronic engineering or Bachelor in computer/IT;
- Have participated in a post graduate training or course in Management;
- Knowledge of CCNA/ IP technology would be an added advantage.
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date : 10-Oct-19, 11:59:00 PM