10 outubro, 2019
Role purpose: Act as a strategic thought partner to marketing and the wider business ensuring that the objective Customer Experience is considered in key business discussions and decisions across the Company.Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Effectively distill data from Customer journey Mapping, Service evaluation and Mystery shopper reports into coherent analysis, insights, and ultimately actionable recommendations in straightforward and simple language.
- NPS, TNPS, C-SAT and CES analysis and provide with possible action plans for improvement;
- Use data to identify and support the definition, design and implementation of new customer journeys across the digital product portfolio.
- Report on all operational matters within a reasonable time and in line with the service level agreement of VM
- Determine what is required to implement the desired changes on Business Operating Model, Process Change Implementation, Training, Organization Design and System Changes;
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to the team
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching;
- Organize workflow and ensure that team members understand their duties or delegated tasks;
- Set goals to reach our targets on the provided KPI’s;
- Define methods of assessment that is in line with business needs and objectives of the current financial year.
- Ensure that the daily, weekly and monthly objectives are achieved;
Key performance indicators:
- Customer Satisfaction (C-SAT) 90%
- 90% of implementation of all suggested actions
- 100% reporting on C-SAT, TNPS, CES and FCR
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills
- Effective communication skills
- computer skills skill: Excel, SQL, Pivot tables and Visio
- Conflict management skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- A degree in Education, Business Management or relevant area
- Strong Customer Experience background
- Bi-lingual communication, written and spoken (Portuguese and English)
- Knowledge of VM products and service
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent.
Closing Date: 16-Oct-19, 11:59:00 PM