19 outubro, 2019
Analyses and reporting of risks affecting the business, from day to day processes to other more strategic risks facing the business. The purpose of this role is to be the main liaison with the regulator for Finance, and be acutely aware of all the regulatory matters affecting the business from a Finance perspective.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Formulate risk identification processes for reporting to senior management including the Vodacom CFO.
- Responsible for all month-end reporting to the Central Bank
- Responsible for all other reports required by the Central Bank, including Market Discipline Reports, Concentration Risk Report, ICAAP and and Stress testing reports.
- Manage the Reconciliation team
- Manage the Reconciliation team and Reconciliation processes with key partners and report on any matters observed.
- Assist in the preparation of Board information
Key performance indicators:
- Clean internal and external audits. Ensure all financial reporting, management reporting and tax work is accurate, insightful and provided on time.
- Ensuring all SLAs are met through active stakeholder engagement.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to communicate at senior/executive management level;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Delegation skills & leadership skills;
- Ability to work under pressure (fast pace, tight deadlines, long hours, etc.)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Finance degree
- Experience in banking is a key added advantage
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 25-Oct-19, 11:59:00 PM