22 outubro, 2019
Role purpose:Supervise and coordinate all activities related to prepaid on the field to guarantee availability of stock in all locations where there is Vodacom coverage, insuring that targets are achieved and that the territory model brings the expected results.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Grow business via Quality gross connections and revenue;
- Ensure registration points existing with Active Devices;
- Implement sales plans for sub dealers, street vendors, electronic vendors and direct channel;
- Manage and guide the Territory Sales Representative and Vermelhinhos to ensure targets are met;
- Work closer with all other departments like Marketing, Mpesa, commercial and operation and provide necessary trade feedbacks/reports.
Key performance indicators:
- Gross and Revenue targets – Measure against company targets;
- Distribution and stock availability – Measured by Dealers targets, regional distribution Model and trade feedback;
- Street Vendors engagement and trade controls – Measured by quality of registration done by street Vendors and Vermelhinhos and they deliverables and trade reports.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Customer FOCUS – Customer centric;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to Manage a team, support staff and Stock;
- Relationship building skills;
- Coaching and preparing next in charge.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Basic professional certificate or secondary education;
- Degree on Management, sales, commerce, Marketing is an advantage;
- Further diplomas and certificates in Distribution, sales skills , team/HR management will be an advantage;
- Minimum 2 to 5 years professional experience on sales and distribution.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent