29 outubro, 2019
To achieve and exceed the IoT sales targets (primary targets are revenue, connections, total contract value for sales & pipeline cover) in Mozambique through/with the Vodacom, Vodacom Business segments and channels; Develop and execute the IoT sales strategy in Mozambique market and manage the IoT pipeline in Mozambique (build the pipeline, manage the pipeline, close the pipeline, report the pipeline).
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Responsible for direct and indirect IoT sales plan and its delivery against targets, in defined sales region;
- Identify and acquire IoT enterprise and partner customers in the region by selling IoT connectivity, managed IoT connectivity and new IoT solutions (Global Connected Products and Local Connected Products);
- Professionally present Vodacom/Vodacom IoT solutions, negotiate and contract IoT deals;
- Input into annual business planning and monthly/quarterly reviews;
- Align with Regional, Global and National Account Managers in the region to develop, drive and execute IoT sales into accounts managed in the region.
Key performance indicators:
- $550K revenue per annum – Value to be defined on an annual basis;
- 5000 Net number of Connections
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of the IoT value chain, IoT impact on business models & where IoT can be used as a transformational tool in verticals;
- Ability to engage at CXX level;
- Be able to translate ICT principles, references and jargon to customer business value;
- Extensive history of successful sales in different verticals;
- Good strategic skills & tactical execution skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- BA degree and >2 years ICT experience;
- Excellent Portuguese and English language skills (verbal and written);
- History of successful Business-to-Business Sales in large, complex sales environment e.g. IoT / B2B telecoms/IT environment (>> 5 years).
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent.
Closing Date: 29-Oct-19, 2:59:00 PM