29 outubro, 2019
Territory Supervisor: M-pesa Manica – MOZ00000C
Role purpose: The M-Pesa Territory Supervisor will be responsible for implementing Market Strategies to achieve the acquisition and management goals of agents, merchants, customers, partners and other entities responsible for driving activity in the M-Pesa ecosystem.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Identification and acquisition of agents, clients and potential partnerships that add value to the M-PESA service
- Management of all aspects related to the productivity of the entire M-Pesa value chain to ensure availability of agents, merchants, eMoney and cash at all distribution levels in the network.
- Ensure that agents have access to information relevant to the activities developed in partnership with M-PESA, through regular visits.
- Ensure all required training is given to field team/partners and tools for work are equally provided
Key performance indicators
- 30 Day active agents and Merchants
- Compliance Index
- Number of Transactions
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience sales and marketing.
- Solid knowledge of the telecoms industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Strong people and organisational skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field;
- Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time.
Employment Type : Permanent