30 outubro, 2019
Puma – Operations – Operator
• Participate in emergency drill monthly and propose to Shift Supervisors necessary improvements in the operation.
• Daily cleaning of gantry, Tank farm, terminal drainages and terminal equipment such as product pumps, meters and pipes.
• Participate in monthly, and whenever necessary, testing of all firefighting equipment
• Act as vigilant and cooperating with security guards to protect PetroBeiras assets
• Recommend to Shift Supervisors or to Managers ways of improving efficiency of the Terminal.
• To participate in practical training through on-the-job training and rotation within the Terminal that will result in operator to being able to perform efficiently most of Terminal operations.
• To inspect seals on valves
• To prevent occupational risks
• To protect environment
• Zero product contaminations
• 100% compliance vehicles entering the loading gantries
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Execution of terminal opera
- Experience gained in petrochemical storage or industrial environment.
- Knowledge of SHQ systems.
- Experience in working as a team
- Must have the ability to work with a variety of people of different levels.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to think pro-active and anticipate problems before they arise.
- Good analytical skills.
Tertiary education in preferably in accounts and general education grade 12
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Inspectors , SICPA and customs
- Dispatch supervisor and loading supervisor.
Local: Beira – Sofala, Mozambique