9 novembro, 2019
The TCM and Treasury senior Accountant will be responsible for analysing and measuring all process within Treasury and TCM. The TCM and Treasury senior Accountant work with other departments to ensure compliance with agreed SLA and foster the supportive relationship with other functions.
Key accountabilities & decision ownership:
- Analyse and measure TCM and Treasury day to day operations and ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Monitor collections and payments and track deviations with the cash flow forecasting;
- Ensure the completeness of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Prepare monthly treasury reports to be submitted to management;
- Ensure accuracy on record of monthly transactions;
- Recommend to the management process improvements to align with digital transformation;
- Assist in team projects as required.
Key performance indicators:
- Accuracy on cash flow forecasting;
- Quality Balance sheet Reconciliation.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of General Accounting practices, IFRS and PGC NIRF;
- Strong excel skills will be an added advantage;
- Passionate about process transformation and digitalization;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. (English and Portuguese).
Must have technical/ professional qualifications:
- Accounting degree;
- Banking Certificate and knowledge would be an added advantage;
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 14-Nov-19, 1:59:00 PM