22 novembro, 2019
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Supports production by providing effective equipment maintenance and reliability while adhering to procedures / codes, and utilizing all available support resources to increase stability and maintain sustainability of the plant old career guide.
- Maintain electric equipment, overhaul or replace lighting distribution panels and grounding systems.
- Overhaul/replace supply and distribution components, write draft electrical supply and distribution maintenance procedures, make recommendations on maintenance procedures, Conduct Complex faulting on Electrical supply and Distribution systems.
- Contribute to electrical work procedures and tasks, recommend and select electrical personal protective equipment and conduct safety related inspection of electrical installations.
- Perform inspections associated with an assured equipment grounding program, participate in maintaining electrical motors, and participate in maintaining motor protection controls and maintaining Electrical drives.
- Participate in maintaining switchgear, conduct process switching (equipment isolation) and conduct inspections.
- Maintain electrical motors, protection controls and Electrical drives.
- Write draft electrical motor, protection control and Electrical drive maintenance procedures.
- Participate in the maintenance of electrical controls
- Maintain DC systems, conduct fault finding on DC systems and write draft Electrical DC Systems maintenance procedures.
Qualifications and experience:
- NQF 4 Occupational
- NQF 4 Vocational
- Electrical Artisan competency
- This role is for Mozambican nationals only;
- Interested female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications: To apply please access to http://www.sasol.com/careers/experienced-professionals/current-opportunities , and click in Africa, United States and International – view jobs – select action) e select “Electrical Artisan”. Applications close on 30 November 2019. CV’s must be in English.