Role purpose:Ensure subscriber administration services high availability and data consistency in a secure manner, and their architecture remain current to the best digital architecture practices and technologies.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Achieve target service uptime for billing backend systems;
- Ensure data integrity across all provisioned network elements;
- Ensure compliance to security and governance policies, procedures and best practices;
- Design and implement backend system upgrade, redundancy and green field deployment projects following best fit architecture principles, standards, and patterns;
- Scout new technologies and vendors to enable innovation and identify technical enablers;
- Scope business requirements into technical deliverables;
- Monitor and enforce vendor SLA’s;
- Maintain system maintenance and recovery documentation;
- Provide guidance for junior team members.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of GSM concepts (an advantage);
- Python scripting proficiency (an advantage);
- Ability to constantly shift priorities;
- Strong IT background;
- Ability to thrive under pressure;
- Strong RDBMS skills (must);
- Principles: Domain Driven Design, CI/CD;
- Enterprise specifications: Microservices, Spring Boot, JPA, Queue Broker, React, Caching (Infinitspan/Redis);
- At least 1 year of experience working with Enterprise Architecture (system integrations, and CRM).
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar (including computer programming as a must);
- Java EE Enterprise Architect credential (an advantage);
- Oracle DB and Linux Scripting knowledge;
- Fluent with Web API technologies
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 20-Dec-19, 1:59:00 PM