Role purpose:To support the Technology Security department on the detection and response to events and incidents, minimising impact to customer and business.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Real-Time Security Events Monitoring, Handling and Management;
- Security Log Management across Vodacom Mozambique;
- Threat Management;
- Review, Maintain, Update and Report on Technology Security Architecture.
Key performance indicators:
- Incidents and Events response KPI;
- Zero Data Breaches to Vodacom;
- Zero Brand/Financial/Reputational damage to Vodacom
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proven experience with IP routing/switching;
- Proven experience with System Administration;
- Proven experience with Security Devices and Technologies (Firewalls, VPNs, Encryption, etc.);
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels;
- Planning skills, team player, confident, Self-driven towards achieving goals and ability to speak English and Portuguese;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
- CCNP/CISPP or any other certification will be useful
Location : Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent.
Closing Date: 20-Dec-19, 1:59:00 PM