6 janeiro, 2020
Role Purpose: To supervise all the activities and tasks of the Retail back-office team, interact with the different stakeholders to guarantee that Customer queries are resolved/closed within the agreed time. Create/revise SLAs with the different support areas ensure that we provide our Customers with the best experience. Manage the team through continuous process simplification/automation and efficient resources management. Manage Retail Projects.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Guarantee that the Retail Back Office team achieves the expected results within the agreed SLAs;
- Creation/revision of processes & procedure;
- Ensure alignment on processes across retail stores;
- Management of the team’s performance;
- Analysis of queries impact and its statistics for suggestions of process improvement/simplification;
- Drive Retail Projects.
Key performance indicators:
- 85% of received query, solved on same Day/ Month;
- 80% of 3rd line support resolved on Same Month;
- 100% Customer queries closed within 6 working days;
- Project Implementation according to agreed timelines
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to use own initiative;
- Systems & Data analysis, objective-thinking, judgment and leadership skills;
- Customer obsessed & Persistent;
- Critical and objective thinking;
- Attention to detail.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- At least 3 years working experience within the Customer Service environment;
- Good knowledge of process and procedures and how to elaborate;
- Strong Orientation to Technologies, Systems, Applications & CRM criticism;
- Experience in leading a team;
- Experience in driving project implementation.
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 13-Jan-20, 1:59:00 PM