- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Procurement Contracting Specialist
- Under the supervision of the Procurement Specialist serves as a Procurement Contract Specialist prepares formal complex contracts (some valued as high as $10M USD) with written scopes of work using A/OPE models in accordance with complex regulations contained in the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Department of State Acquisition Regulations (DOSAR)
- Utilizes the ILMS ARIBA Contracting Module to prepare, execute and monitor contracts. Liaise with Contracting Officer’s Representatives (COR) on issues pertaining to contracts and contracts maintenance
- The incumbent shall serve as Contracting Agent responsible for providing a full service range of contracting & procurement services, which will be the Mission’s de facto expert and primarily focus on construction contracts, commercial item contracts, indefinite delivery/infinite quality (IDIQ) and IT contracts
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
How to Apply
A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/jhgwrm23.