To develop, deliver and implement internal, external communications strategies, initiatives and key strategic messages for Vodacom. Ensure communications reflect the values and business priorities, and support organisational change initiatives.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Lead and Coordinate with agency production of Advertising for Retail, Product, Segments, Merchandising, POS, Promotions and overall Marketing campaigns
- Ensure Brand & Communication content aligns with Vodafone brand identity, including internal stakeholders
- Develop content, coordinate and deliver internal and external communication strategy and provide guidance to stakeholders
- Responsible to coordinate with media team the implementation of strategies suited to the relevant target audience for each campaign.
Key performance indicators:
- Ensure overall NPS leadership
- Timely launch products and services of Vodacom and update the communication platforms
- 99% of Vodacom communication aligned with the business units to ensure a good customer experience and customer retention.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrate adequate experience in coordinating and execution of promotions, research, advertising campaigns and agency (s)
- Excellent stakeholder (internal & External) engagement skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Customer obsessed & Innovation hungry
- Action and Result Focus;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- Familiarity with marketing disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.