20 fevereiro, 2020
Administer the internal customer facing Business Support Systems. Be responsible for ensuring adequate service availability/uptime, Business operations and Business continuity disruptions to be kept to a minimum by providing high level of proactive service support within the portfolio and continuous improvement on resilience.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Ensure agreed service uptime KPI is consistently and continuously maintained (99.9%) for the FY.
- Delivery of identified improvements through change requests and/or Projects should be done within the committed timeframes.
- Implement Problem Management Methodologies for recurrent incidents.
- Ensure compliance with IT Security and Governance baselines on all portfolio systems that currently include BUT NOT LIMITED TO (Sage X3,Remedy,SageL500,Sharepoint,VTU,EVO,SFA,
Key performance indicators :
- Service Availability to 99.9%
- Project and/or Change request on time delivery
- Stakeholder feedback on engagement experience
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Windows Server Administration & Cluster services.
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Effective/Efficient troubleshooting techniques;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- MS Windows Server Administration Certification/ Experience
- MS SQL Administration Certification /Experience