The overall objective is to support the Business units in the delivery of a first class quality experience to all Internal customers and to support the achievement of exceptional business performance through understanding of the business function’s needs for capability development aligned to the company and talent strategy. It’s crucial to have the ability to translate the strategy, business needs and identify learning interventions or courses (induction, product, services, systems, soft and leadership skills, virtual, in class, webinars, on the job training, coaching, etc.) that will have a positive impact for the business in growing their people (Business and people)
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Act as a central point of contact for the relevant business unit for any matters relating to Learning & Capabilities Development, working alongside HR Business Partner (HRBP’s.);
• Effectively establish and maintain all lines of communication with senior stakeholders (particularly HRBP’s) through regular and productive interactions that ensure all parties are fully updated on L&D activities and contribution;
• Provide consulting expertise to the stakeholders, showing a detailed understanding of their business and broader marketplace to ensure clear identification of learning requirements and delivery of appropriate solutions.
• Ensure awareness and understanding of all L&D offerings and the support that is available to the business (Ask HR and relevant portals e.g Performance Development)
• Conduct annual capability analysis for all business units.
• Ensure understanding of how L&D offerings supports the talent strategy, personal development and performance management;
• Provide monthly reports consolidating all learning projects, tracking progress and escalating where necessary to ensure alignment and business impact
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Ability to communicate effectively in both Portuguese and English;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, sharp business acumen;
• Mentoring skills;
• Reporting mechanism ;
• Project Management ;
• Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably in the areas of HR, Psychology, Business Management or Education;
• 5 years’ experience in HR environment;
• Computer literacy is essential (Excel, PowerPoint and Word );
• Ensure that you stay abreast with global best practices across learning and the
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: No
Key performance indicators:
• Days of Training Delivered
• 95% Planning deadlines achieved
• 100% Policies & Processes up to Date
• Training Completion Percentage Rate
• % of Employees using Vodafone University.