Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Analyze existing customer behavior (usage), identify trends, detect opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Prepare pre and post analysis to measure the impact of strategic initiatives (tariff changes, new routes, bundles, new services etc), for different channels.
- Analyze activation, migration and cancelation trends and propose action
- National pricing and Roaming Interconnect services
- Interface among VB and Revenue Assurance and Finance – Prevent Fraud, leakages, Optimize costs
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Analytical Capability – able to contextualize and analyze reports, identify root problems, and recommend solutions
- Ability to coordinate activities among different areas
- Experience in data analysis and proficiency in Excel
- Good understanding of the underlying interconnect business processes
Strong negotiation skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- A degree in Commerce/ Finance or related fields or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in business analysis
- Professional experience in any CRM software is beneficial.