The Network TM is responsible for a profit center that he pilots with the support of functional and operational units (customer service, maintenance, SFS, finance, etc.). He/she is the main person responsible for the service stations he handles. He/She takes part in developing the network budget, determines the objectives (fuel, lubricants and SFS) by sector, and monitors their implementation. He is responsible for achieving the objectives of margins and volumes.
Context and environment
- Complexity of the business relationship vis-à-vis managing Dealers (FDs & DODOs) with independent business acumen;
- Highly competitive environment (increasing activity of independents, reseller market and evolving majors);
- Demanding when it comes to financial aspects (major stakes), supplies & maintenance issues;
- Increased attention to environmental problems / sustainable development, HSEQ, Safety, Evarisk & Risk Assessments;
- Works 80% in the field including night time visits and 24-hour crisis response availability
- Degree in Business Administration, Commercial, or other related areas;
- Communication Skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Capacity to work in teams;
- Organised, Por Bons conhecimentos de Comunicação e Gestão;
- Conhecimento de Línguas: Português e Inglês;
- IT (Word e Excel);
- Fluent in Portuguse and good level of English.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.
Expiration date: April 10, 2020