To serve customers by planning improving systems and processes as well as managing and implementing call center strategies and operations, staff.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Daily running and management of the center through the effective use of resources,
- Meeting, and setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development,
- Ensure that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Analyzing Call Center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and motivate call center staff.
Key performance indicators:
- Service Level
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Business Management or relevant area.
- 3 years’ experience covering Customer Service, Client Relationship, Administration and call center environments, this experience needs to be coupled with performance in a management capacity.
- Experience within the GSM environment is essential.
- The ability to communicate fluently in both Portuguese and English