30 março, 2020
Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Risk and Governance Manager at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola Plant, leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 25 years. This is a senior position that reports directly to the Finance Director. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring adherence to the various Company Policies, requiring a full understanding of the company policies and ensuring that the procedures comply with the policies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Implement and execute the governance and risk strategic framework;
– Ensure the organisation delivers on the requirements of a corporate citizen for good governance, risk management, ethical practices and legal compliance;
– Drive a pro-active, integrated and forward looking (short and long term) risk management and risk mitigation environment;
– Improve the overall risk and governance capabilities across the organisation and ensure that all the staff members have read, understand and sign off the various policies;
Skills, Experience & Education
– B Com Honours or equivalent or B Com ACA;
– Added advantage: Master’s in Finance;
– Experience and knowledge in corporate governance;
– Extensive experience in risk management (5 + years);
– Operational and audit experience an advantage;
– Proficiency in Portuguese and English.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals