30 março, 2020
Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Trade Marketing Manager at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant, leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 25 years. This is a senior position that will manage a team and will reports directly to the Sales and Marketing Director. In this role, the incumbent candidate will be responsible for developing and executing business and marketing strategies and integrated programs that drive profitable growth and increase the long-term value of our brand.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Develop and execute marketing and business strategies and integrated programs that maximize profitable recurring volume growth and increase the long-term value of our brands;
– Spearhead the development and deployment of marketing communication and lead the development of BTL communication objectives and ensures alignment with overall KO marketing communication;
– Develop the portfolio strategy and to maximize the long term profit flow from the portfolio of brands within it;
– Challenge all aspects of the marketing mix in terms of understanding trends and their impact to Coca-Cola brands;
– Integrate all marketing efforts (advertising, promotions, and experiential, marketing assets) within a consistent overall brand/marketing plan;
– Coordinate activities associated to organization participation at tradeshows or events
– Lead, motivate and develop capabilities of the business unit Marketing Team and provide strategic marketing leadership.
Skills, Experience & Education
– A business related degree and relevant Marketing professional qualifications;
– 5-10 years job experience, at least 5 years of Marketing in an FMCG industry. Some General Business Management experience would be desirable;
– Excellent analytical skills with sound understanding of business concepts; (E.g. Margins / discounts / Pack mix Trends / Volume Variance Analysis); – Proficiency on English and Portuguese language.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals