28 abril, 2020
Role purpose: Ensure company has an established process to respond to all legal requests form legal institutions to assist on Criminal investigations. This process have to be in line with local legislation and internal policies, processes and procedures.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Act as the point of contact in all interaction with legal institutions and represent the company in events related to law enforcement support;
• Provide training to legal institutions on reading and interpretation of responses provided in line with requests;
• Represent the company in legal trials to present and explain information provided by the company that was deemed crucial to the prosecution;
• Drive the digitalization process to migrate the current request and response from current state to digital solutions;
• Ensure team management and productivity guaranteeing all work related requirements are available.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Proven experience on interacting with legal entities such as attorney offices, SERNIC, GCCC, etc;
• Knowledge of local legislation in what regards to legal requests and documentation requirement;
• Good Interpersonal and presentation Skills;
• Data analytic tools knowledge: eg. SPSS, SQL as well as knowledge of VX-View, and Mpesa G1 and G2;
• Management Skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in Business Management/Information Technology/equivalent;
• MS Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Access; Visio);
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in telecommunications and Mobile money industry and knowledge of GSM information management systems and MPesa G1 and G2 platfoms;
Budget owned (figures) if applicable:N/A
Key performance indicators:
• Company capability to respond to all legal requests that meet required criteria;
• Strive for Zero (0) legal fines raised against the company resulting from lack of response to legal requests;
• Team response rate to all received requests. Number of Direct reports : 5 (External)
Number of Indirect Reports: N/A
Number of Dotted reports: 6
Risks: Working with legal information requests may represent risk as requested information can be related to criminal investigations that may expose to external stakeholders.