Role purpose: To ensure that goals, targets, strategies, systems and process are implemented monitored and reviewed continuously through staff management to guarantee Customer and Agent Satisfaction.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Implement company strategy relevant to the Call Centre and Back office and according to service level agreements.
• Manage employee performance, to include coaching, communicating employee progress toward goals, and taking corrective actions, where necessary.
• Oversee Back Office team tasks and ensure adherence to established turnaround times and SLAs, manage projects assigned to the team, ensure quality of all team outputs;
• Partner with IT, and other departments to ensure superior customer service and department operations;
• Work with Leadership to identify and implement process improvements to maximize quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness of team; facilitate ongoing process improvements;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Must be fully computer literate and have sound knowledge of Microsoft software (eg.MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Knowledge of labour relations
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills
• Mentoring Skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in Business Management or relevant area.
• Management / supervisory experience of 2 years (Desirable)
• Strong customer service background
Budget owned (figures) if applicable:N/A
Key performance indicators:
• P rating = 70% considering items or 40% without items G rating = 75% considering items or 45% without items X rating = 80% considering items or 50% without items
P rating = 70% considering items or 40% without items G rating = 75% considering items or 45% without items X rating = 80% considering items or 50% without items
1. Problems resolved = 46 points and #2 (3points behind) – P rating is to be #2; G rating is to be #1 and with 1 point difference from next competitor; X rating is to be # 1 with 5 points leading.
2. Providing information = 63 points and #1 (7 points leading) – P rating will be to become #2; G rating will be to maintain and X rating will be increasing 3 more points leading.
3. Ease of contacting = 48 points #3 (9 points difference with leading competitor) – P rating will be maintain this position; G will be increasing 5 more points and X rating will be becoming #1
4. Waiting time before service = 14 points #3 – P rating will be to maintain this position; G rating will be to increase 10 more points; and X rating will be to become #1.
5. Politeness of staff = 63 points #1 – P rating to reduce the points; G rating will be to maintain this position; and X rating will be to maintain #1 with 5 points leading.