Role purpose: sourcing of materials, goods and services for the Company in line with the Company goals and objectives
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• The role holder should deliver procurement activity within the category, leading all local supplier selections and negotiations.
• The role holder will support the global procurement strategy where required, and gather all requirements to ensure that the Opco’s views and best interests are represented during global strategy development
• The role holder will issue RFx and responsible for coordinating and supporting the gathering of all requirements for globally issued RFx;
• The role holder is expected to assist the category manager in development of the category strategy.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Negotiation skills,
• Relationships management with internal and external stakeholders;
• Experience with all aspects of business analysis;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• 3 years or more of experience in a Procurement
• Degree or diploma in Business management
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: N/A
Key performance indicators:
• Operational Excellence
• Financial goals
• Local business support.