- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Shipment Supervisor.
Under supervision of the General Services Officer manages the Customs & Shipping section for the US Mission in Maputo representing 8 agencies and supervises a staff of 4 employees; acts as the Mission’s Licensed Clearing Agent for personal and official shipments to include; household goods (HHE), unaccompanied air baggage (UAB), consumables (CNS), government owned vehicles (GOV) and privately owned vehicles (POV) as well as official supplies and equipment. Ensures private and USG property is shipped and customs cleared expeditiously and that performance standards are met for all ICASS customers. Ensures invoices from vendors for shipping and customs services are promptly reviewed and passed to the FMC for payment. Serves as the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) for the Mission’s GOV insurance contract and Tender for packing and shipping services.
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
- Residency and/or Work Permit
- Degree transcript
- Mozambican issued Customs Broker License ( upload on Professional License)
- Driver’s License – Class B
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: https://0oo.cq/WPIrbva99