27 maio, 2020
Contract: Fixed Term – 1 year
Role purpose: Vodacom Mozambique is looking for a talented and results-oriented Acquisition Coordinator for the E-Commerce squad. The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating the entire acquisition process to meet customer needs. This position is ideal for individuals with a start-up mindset, problem solving skills and motivation for continuous improvement.
• Coordinate the expansion of product selection, suppliers and merchants;
• Start and establish a good working relationship with merchants, suppliers and internal stakeholders;
• Coordinate the cataloging and categorization process of existing product portfolio to ensure that customers find and receive the products they need;
• Coordinate the communication with suppliers and merchants to ensure fair pricing, stock availability and compliance with service agreements;
Key performance indicators
• Customer and Merchant satisfaction levels;
• Level of T&Cs compliance by merchants;
• Growth levels of customer base, products, categories and merchants.
• Passionate about e-commerce potential and customer satisfaction – always customer focused;
• Respectful, upright and team player;
• Ability to work independently and succeed in an dynamic environment;
• Thrive in change and always look for better, faster and smarter solutions;
• Curious and committed to acquiring new skills to achieve team goals.
• A degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent;
• Experience in marketing, customer service or related fields.