Role purpose: Lead VB Sales Tete Team and Province Opportunities. Drive revenue growth and Customer acquisition and retention in mature and highly penetrated mobile and fixed Markets through data, voice, managed mobility services and converged communications solutions. Achievement of revenue/margin targets, market penetration and customer acquisition/satisfaction/retention on the Tete Province are primary deliverable.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Lead, motivate, attract and develop world class Account Managers team in Tete Province;
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key Customers and internal stakeholder;
• Ensure a good customer experience as well as the resolution of issues in a timely manner and in accordance with the required standards;
• Personal involvement to win and retain large / complex accounts;
• Set and agree the targets for Tete Province Team and ensure the sales strategy, articulate opportunities and threats in order to ensure that agreed targets are met;
• Makes recommendations to EHOD on decisions that affect the operational effectiveness of the North Region.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent stakeholder and engagement skills;
• Creative thinker who is able to drive growth needed in a highly competitive market;
• 5 year track record of leading sales teams;
• Experience of leading and managing through account managers for teams of 5 plus people;
• Good knowledge of fixed, mobile and converged solutions.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry;
• Planning and Organising;
• Formulating Strategies and Concepts;
• University Degree;
• English proficiency;
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: N/A
Key performance indicators
• Revenue target (new and existing business)
• Customer retention – above 98% in Tete Province
• NPS – Customer satisfaction.