- Support the Capacity building lead and Contract strategies lead on the development, update, and monitoring of the Mozambique LNG Project National Content plan with a local content benchmark and intelligence addressing Employment & training, Procurement of Goods & Services, Capacity building needs and opportunities
- More specifically, lead the development, update, coordination, implementation and communication of an Industrial Baseline Survey to understand local capacities, gaps, challenges and opportunities to support Mozambican employment, procurement of Goods & Services and develop Capacity Building programs
- As required, lead with relevant parties the development, coordination, monitoring and implementation of projects such as: Conduct studies and collection of information / Organize delegation / Produce communication support to stakeholders / Participate to events
- Communicate on Industrialization Baseline Progress and plan
- Assist as required the Mz Lng local content manager (preparing reports, drafting presentations and/or communications
Context and environment
- National Content development is key for the country’s development, to satisfy Authorities and local communities’ expectations and consequently for TEPMA’s social license to operate.
- Post FID project with growing in-country activities
- Little information on Mozambique industrial capabilities
- Fast changing environment due to ongoing reorganization
- Engineer or Master ’ s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Fluency in English. Portuguese is a big plus.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Access is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical mind-set
General Operations Responsab
Experience Level Required
3 – 6 years
Exploration and Production
About Us / Company Profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.