15 junho, 2020
Role purpose: The Retail Ops Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the availability of services and operations at Dealer Stores in Maputo. He / she will be responsible for monitoring customer services, controlling Customer Service Representatives, maintaining good levels of customer service as well as interacting with support teams.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Make sure Custumer Service Targets are achived by Managing the Customer Service Agentes.
• Guarantee that all Vodacom Policies and Procedures are adhered in all Vodacom Dealer Stores in Maputo.
• Ensure good presentation, knowledge, friendliness and resolution of issues by Customer Service Representatives allocated to Maputo.
• Regularly visit to Dealer Stores to ensure the quality of service offered by Customer Service Representatives and implement corrective/ improvement measures when needed.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Customer FOCUS – Customer centric
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Computer Literacy
• Relationship building skills
• Coaching and preparing next in charge
• Creative and Innovative person.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Degree in Business Management, Retail our related area
• Driving Licence (manual)
• Experience in driving manual car
Key performance indicators
• Costumer’s Waiting time at stores
• TNPS / NPS
• Customer queries resolution