18 junho, 2020
Act as an assistant to the Company Secretary of ABMZ to perform various company secretarial duties. To assist with administrative tasks, processes and associated duties required so that the Boards operate effectively and are supported to make well informed and effective decisions.
Corporate Governance and Research
- Assist with conducting research on various corporate governance matters and legislative developments;
- Assist with the administrative tasks related to Board succession planning;
- Assist with compiling high quality Induction and orientation packs for new Directors;
- Assist with distribution of board and board committee evaluation templates;
- Assist with collating and consolidating the results of the board and board committee evaluation forms once they are completed by the directors.
Company Meetings administration
- Check quality and content of meeting packs (i.e. spelling and grammar
- Assist with creating agendas and loading documents onto Diligent where applicable
- Assist the Company Secretary with the taking of minutes;
- Assist with the preparation of the annual/Quarterly meetings schedules, and diary management where necessary;
- Assist with recording and filing of all the critical documents such as minutes and general
- Assist with the disposal of records in accordance with the records management policy.
- Produce draft responses to queries from various stakeholders professionally;
- Maintain a professional demeanor in dealing with the directors and other stakeholders.
Bachelor Honours Degree – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Bachelor Honours Degree – Law, Collaboration with others (Meets all of the requirements), Commercial Law Experience, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), English, Ethics and values (Meets all of the requirements), Interpersonal effectiveness (Meets all of the requirements), Legal Advisory and Interpretation (Meets all of the requirements), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Planning and organising (Meets all of the requirements), Portuguese.