3 julho, 2020
Overall Logistics and Finance Support to the IFRC office in Beira
- Supports the logistics and finance office of the IFRC office in Beira
Job Duties & Responsibilities 1
General Office Finance
- Provide finance support for the submission of working advances requests for fleet and other local staff.
- Assist staff to clear out outstanding working advances with the creation of journals and any other relevant documents of incurred expenses.
- Support the Finance Office updating coda excel forms for (WAD, WANS, PBN, POF, ROX, etc) for the weekly processes when required.
- Perform reconciliations as requested by the Finance Delegate.
- Create a proper control of e-contracts (justifications) for recurrent payments.
- Maintain the finance shared spreadsheets updated: commitments based on logistics requisitions, fleet journals, working advances, finance logbook of received documents, among others.
- Support the Finance office during the monthly closeout process.
- Assist in the petty cash and bank payments when assigned by the Finance Delegate.
- Assist the finance department in any other task assigned by the Finance Delegate.
- Ensure the adequate implementation of all Federation norms and procedures.
- Perform all regular/routine accounting duties as per the Federation procedures and policies.
- Understand and maintain proper knowledge of Federation accounting and finance procedures, including new procedures.
- Support the finance office to cover finance local staff absences when required.
- Ensure vehicles are equipped with all necessary tools.
- Maintain appropriate and complete files.
- Ensure that all logbooks are adequately filled and submitting logbook information to the Regional Fleet Officer on a Monthly basis.
- Maintain the fleet spreadsheet for journals submitted updated.
- Verify that all expenses attached to the journals have the correct amounts and proper justifications
- Provide finance support for working advances requests for fleet.
- Organise the warehouse documentation.
- Support Logistics department in all administrative matters.
Other Related Tasks
- Any other finance tasks may be assigned by the line manager
- Provide support to office members by way of advice on procedures and assistance in logistics and financial processing
Job Duties & Responsibilities 2
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of basic English
- Experience of working in a related field
- Experience in working for humanitarian aid organisation
- Experience working for the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
Knowledge, Skills and Language
- Ability to work under stress
- Interpersonal skills, good judgment and maturity.
- Ability to identify and handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Computer literacy: advance excel, word and outlook knowledge
- Ability to work in a team while maintaining their capacity for initiative
- Spoken and written English
- Spoken and written Portuguese.
Local: Beira – Sofala