24 julho, 2020
Role purpose: This position will be responsible to manage from a Cyber Security Perspective the entire company business demand and ensure the delivery of technology solutions or value streasm produced according to Security Standards. This person will have oversight in all projects Cyber Security accountabilities and deliverables whilst integrating and integrating the Technology Programme Support teams.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Provide supervisory technology security assurance, guidance and support to high profile projects
• Defining, implementing and maintaining Technology Security Controls and Requirements
• Coordinate, track and review the submission of evidences of Audit or Cyber Security Baseline Control related activities and ensure Security is embedded in IT System and Network Infrastructure (Mobile, IS and Enterprise) across the estate
• Understand and manage the impact of de-scoped / deferred project deliverables and factor into the Cyber Security Strategy or Corporate Risk Register
• Contribute to the analysis and tracking of progress against all security control deliveries
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or other related field
• Five or more [5+] Years of Experience in a Technology Security/Governance related role.
• In-depth knowledge of and experience in security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, risk management, incident management, threat management Understanding of telecom systems engineering concepts;
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels;
• Planning & Strategy skills, team player, confident, Self-driven towards achieving goals and ability to speak English and Portuguese;
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in Technology Security role
• Familiarized with Best Practice frameworks ITIL and Cobit (essential)
• Ability to perform independent Project Analysis.
Key performance indicators
• Security Project Delivery KPI
• Technology Security Controls KPI
• Cyber Security Baseline KPI.