27 agosto, 2020
Our client, a leading Owner / Operator within the Oil & Gas industry, are seeking a Terminal
Manager to join their site in Africa. We are looking for a Terminal Manager, from a technical background with LPG Operational experience.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Assist with additional operational/technical aspects on the fuels side of the business as required at the asset.
- Support asset operational/technical capability through coaching and mentoring of local operations/technical personnel with monitoring/reporting to Head Office of their development progress.
- Plan, execute and monitor close-out of operational/technical activity
- Provide operational/technical input and support to project and technical design activity
- Work alongside both local and Head Office HSEC teams, assist to develop, rollout and run HSEC risk identification, assessment and assurance programmes.
- Engineering or Science Degree
- Accreditation with a relevant professional body
- Extensive industry experience and deep industry knowledge is essential – particularly working in LPG terminal/downstream operations and project environments
- Experience of working in emerging cultures, particularly in Africa
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years’ experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37479