12 outubro, 2020
Execute Financial Crime Framework as key to business sustainability and growth in Absa. Working closely together with other stakeholders the Country Financial Crime Compliance, execute Financial Crime standards to ensure improvement in regulatory and reputational risk and ensure also that regulatory commitments are fulfilled effectively to make Absa a ‘Go To’ bank.
To become the Go To person for all Financial Crime execution activities of the Bank.
- Aligning with Absa Financial Crime Execution Target Operating Model and Framework through engagements with Country Business, Compliance teams and Regional Financial Crime Execution Team. Owning and driving the FinCrime Execution agenda of the Bank.
- Engaging with the respective Business owners to obtain alignment and expedite key decisions affecting execution projects.
- Addressing Bank ‘s escalations in terms of mandate and compliance to targets.
- Attending Financial Crime Execution meetings/forums both at Regional & local business levels.
- Providing guidance on escalated risks, issues and decisions.
- Monitoring progress and support by exception as necessary.
- Directing and guiding all allocated resources (internal and external) on the programme.
- Providing guidance on risk and issue management as required.
- Aligning changes at Country Level for on-going Financial Crime projects.
- Execution of FinCrime related projects through Changes offices of the Bank/Country.
- Lead & Drive the FinCrime related remediation work in the country to achive the desirable targets and timelines.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Office Administration (Required)