2 novembro, 2020
Role purpose: The manager will be responsible to fully manage the allocated regions at all M-Pesa KPIs, with dedicated focus on Agent, Merchant and M-Pesa customer acquisitions. The main function will be to drive growth of M-Pesa channel and M-Pesa mobile money services usage by customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
• Full acountabiity of the allocated regions in all M-Pesa sales KPIs
• Grow the regions business via Active Agents, M-Pesa Gross Adds and ARPU.
• Maintain brand leadership and visibility within the Regions.
• Develop processes to support revenue and quality targets in the regions.
• Develop M-Pesa channel and ensure adequate distribution processes are in place.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Excellent ability to manage a team and support staff with right guidance.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills and an ability to assimilate complex data and information various sources.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Master’s degree in Management, Business, Finance, Economics.
• Degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or related field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a telecom company with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
• Experience in Sales, distribution and/or customer facing department an added advantage.