2 novembro, 2020
Be responsible for promoting Digital products and services to reach consumers in a timely, relevant and cost-effective manner through all Digital channels (Mobile Aps, Portal, website etc). Setting the bar for strategic and creative thinking in growing digital channels as an alternative channels to provide solutions to our customers and ensure Vodacom Mozambique lead in Digital Innovation in Africa.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Manage Vodacom’s digital properties strategically to fully harness its potential for improvement in commercial performance and brand equity. Ensure maximum ROI is achieved.
• Ownership of following digital channels as a tool to sell and service customers (Vodacom app / Web / Wap) & Drive customer usage and activity of Vodacom Mozambique digital channels.
• Effectively integrate digital and social media campaigns into overall communication campaigns & Drive campaigns aimed at driving customer adoption of digital & vas products
• Lead innovation in content development and make subsequent plan revisions for multiple campaigns and new initiatives.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Digital, VAS & content marketing expertise.
• Marketing experience
• Good Internet & social platforms technical and functional knowledge
• Ability to deliver complex digital marketing projects
• Solid relationship management skills and ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Tertiary qualifications in business, IT, Computer/Software engineering or other relevant courses.