7 dezembro, 2020
• Support the development of the pricing strategy across the product portfolio and all consumer segments by supporting the commercial teams on business cases to help deliver and achieve the strategic commercial objectives of revenue growth, subscriber & market share growth as well as net promoter score improvement
• Lead as the principal interface between Finance and Commercial teams on commercial performance matters, forecasting as well as the strategic & annual business planning processes
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Support the commercial teams on pricing decisions by validating all planned pricing propositions, as a neutral vertical, to ensure that the propositions meet the overall commercial objectives and work closely with the Finance team to deliver accurate business cases.
• Analyse the business impact of all new initiative launches, modifications & terminations, so that corrective actions /learnings can be taken for the future.
• Competitor pricing monitoring & review on a continuous basis and identifying pricing opportunities/gaps and drive actionable insights towards this end to help deliver & achieve the strategic commercial goals.
• Support the commercial KPIs forecasting process as well as both the strategic & annual business planning processes through high quality analyses and presentations
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Able to anticipate customer and competitor market dynamics
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Able to challenge the status quo
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or any other analytical field.
• Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
• Build and maintain relationship with cross functional stakeholders in the organisation
• 2+ years’ industry or functional experience is desirable.